Steel-wood desks and chairs electrostatic spraying process and principles and advantages
Steel-wood desks and chairs are student desks and chairs with wood as the layout substrate and steel as the skeleton substrate. The more characteristic process is the electrostatic spraying process, which is easy to operate, environmentally friendly, and does not pollute the environment. For example, the painting process will cause the phenomenon of flow, so it has become a commonly used desk and chair for students in modern times. The following desk and chair manufacturers will introduce to you the electrostatic spraying process, process principles and advantages of steel and wood desks and chairs!
1. Electrostatic spraying process of steel and wood desks and chairs
1. Surface pretreatment: mainly degreasing and rust removal, the method is the same as the pretreatment of applying liquid paint.
2. Scrape putty (repair defective products): Scrape conductive putty according to the degree of defects of the workpiece, and smooth it with sandpaper after drying, and then proceed to the next process.
3. Protection (also known as masking): If some parts of the workpiece are not required to be coated, they can be covered with protective glue before preheating to avoid spraying paint.
4. Preheating (thick coating): Generally, preheating is not required. If the coating is required to be thicker, the workpiece can be preheated to 180~20°C, which can increase the thickness of the coating.
5. Spraying: In a high-voltage electrostatic field, connect the powder spray gun to the negative electrode, and the workpiece is grounded (positive electrode) to form a loop. The powder is sprayed from the spray gun with the help of compressed air, which is negatively charged, and is sprayed on the workpiece according to the principle of opposite sex attraction.
6. Curing: After spraying, the workpiece is sent to a drying room at 180~200°C for heating to solidify the powder.
7. Cleaning: After the coating is cured, remove the protective material and smooth the burrs.
8. Inspection (respray for defective products): Check the coating of the workpiece. Any defect such as missing spray, bumps, needle bubbles, etc., needs to be reworked and resprayed.
Second, the principle of electrostatic spraying of steel and wood desks and chairs
The electrostatic spraying of powder coatings is called plastic spraying, and its principle is to use the phenomenon of corona discharge to make the powder coatings adsorb on the workpiece. The process is: the powder coating is sent to the spray gun by the powder supply system by compressed air gas, and the high voltage generated by the high-voltage electrostatic generator is added to the front of the spray gun. Due to corona discharge, dense electric charges are generated nearby. The powder is sprayed by the gun nozzle. When it exits, it forms charged paint particles, which are attracted to the workpiece with the opposite level of electrostatic force. As the sprayed powder increases, the electric charge accumulates. When it reaches a certain thickness, static electricity is generated. Repulsion does not continue to absorb, so that the entire workpiece obtains a certain thickness of powder coating, and then the powder is melted, leveled, and solidified by heat, that is, a hard coating film is formed on the surface of the workpiece.
Three, steel and wood desks and chairs electrostatic spraying advantages
1. Compared with the traditional spray painting process, electrostatic spraying has significant advantages. It does not need thinner materials, and the construction is non-polluting to the environment and harmless to the human body;
2. The coating has excellent appearance quality, strong adhesion and mechanical strength;
3. The curing time of spraying construction is short, the corrosion resistance and wear resistance of the coating are much higher, and no primer is required;
4. The construction is simple, and the technical requirements for workers are low. Some construction occasions have clearly stated that electrostatic spraying technology must be used;
5. The cost is lower than the painting process, and the flow phenomenon common in the painting process will not appear during the electrostatic powder spraying process.
The above is a detailed introduction to the electrostatic spraying process, process principles and advantages of steel-wood desks and chairs. The electrostatic spraying process of steel-wood desks and chairs is surface pretreatment, scraping putty, protection, preheating, spraying, curing, and cleaning. , Inspection and other steps, the principle is to use the phenomenon of corona discharge to make the powder coating adsorb on the workpiece. This process has the advantages of green pollution-free, simple construction, and short curing time.