Under normal circumstances, most row chairs are composed of four parts: the seat, the back, the armrest and the standing leg. Row chairs can make better use of space and allow more people to sit on the chairs. Especially in schools, where the number of students is relatively large, the use of row chairs can effectively solve the situation that some students do not have chairs to sit on. How to proceed with the installation of the row chairs? For the installation method of row chairs in the lecture hall, let us follow the school office furniture manufacturer Aoyang Business and take a look.
Installation method of row chairs in lecture classroom
1. Measure the size of the classroom
The customer first measures the size of the lecture hall, and calculates the placement of the desks and chairs according to the size of the lecture hall measured by the customer. It is possible to calculate how many positions of the lecture hall need to be installed, and to design a preliminary installation design drawing.
2. Measure the height of the steps
Then you need to estimate the height of the ladder according to the lecture hall. If you need to make a ladder, you need to add 15cm to the original ground, and so on. Design the distance between the front and back of the desks and chairs in the amphitheatre according to the requirements of the desks and chairs in the amphitheater, generally set to 90cm.
3. Install in order
When installing the row chairs in the lecture hall, there are reasons for the steps. We have to install the rows one by one. First, install the front seats, install the middle seats, and then the rear seats. installation.
When installing the row chair, first make sure that all parts and parts are complete. Then follow the installation instructions and put the parts in the bag for easy installation. Prepare installation tools, drill manually (easy to install screws), or spread paper or sponge on the floor. Do not scrape stainless steel, steel, etc. Install the rails, foot pads, armrests, seat panels, back panels, etc. in sequence according to the above installation sequence. You can ask Xinke Education Enterprise to provide the installation video of this model. Then the video is installed step by step. After reading the installation method of row chairs in the lecture hall, let’s take a look at the places that need attention.
4. Installation steps
① Install the auditorium chair cushion;
②Install the aluminum bracket and guard plate;
③Install writing board and handrails;
④ Install back connection and backrest;
⑤Install the back plastic shell of the auditorium;
⑥Adjust the size and debugging of the auditorium chair.
Precautions for installation of row chairs in lecture classrooms
1. The horizontal viewing angle formed by the students in the front row and the far end of the blackboard should not be less than 30°.
2. The seat row spacing should not be less than 800mm for primary schools, and should not be less than 850mm for middle schools, middle schools and kindergarten teachers.
3. The width of the walkway The clear width of the vertical and horizontal walkways should not be less than 900mm; when there are both middle and wall longitudinal walkways, the width of the longitudinal walkway against the wall should not be less than 550mm.
4. The seat width should not be less than 450~500mm.
5. The desks and chairs in the classroom should be fixed, and the desk chairs should be flip-flop chairs.
The above is the installation method of the row chairs in the lecture hall. When installing the row chairs indoors, you must measure the indoor area to ensure that the installation construction drawings are correct and then install the indoor row chairs to avoid insufficient space during the installation process.