How to prevent auditorium chairs from wearing out?
As a public chair with high frequency, auditorium chairs are widely used in auditoriums, conference rooms, theaters, cinemas and other places. Natural wear and tear is very common. How to reduce the wear and tear of auditorium chairs has become an auditorium chair. Manufacturers and customers worry about problems.
First of all, we must understand the wear resistance of auditorium chairs. This should be judged according to the information provided by auditorium chair manufacturers. Different wear resistance properties have different degrees of wear and tear, and the way of wear should also be understood. The wear mainly comes from the wear of the sponge, the wear of the footrest and the wear of the seat back plate.
The wear of sponge is often caused by insufficient load-bearing capacity or excessive load-bearing capacity, causing abnormal wear, failure to rebound, deformation, no bearing capacity, hardening, etc., all of which are sponge wear, and sponge wear is often irreversible. Therefore, to prevent the wear of the sponge, it is necessary to know the bearing capacity of the sponge. This can only be obtained after many tests by the manufacturer. Strictly complying with the data given by the manufacturer is the most effective way to prevent the sponge from wearing.
The wear of the footrest is often caused by the oxidation of the writing board and the foot. To prevent the oxidation of the foot, it is necessary to maintain the indoor humidity, not too humid, because the metal and oxygen are more easily oxidized in a humid environment, and regularly check whether the foot is rusted. Once the signs of rusting are found, they should be treated with a solution that prevents rusting in time, and the writing board should also be regularly checked for wear and tear, and whether the joints are loose.
The wear of the seat back panel will come from changes in the environment, because the seat back panel is mostly wood and paint. If the environment is too dry and the temperature is high, the seat back panel will crack and lose the paint, and if the environment is too humid, it will become moldy and paint off. , so maintaining indoor temperature and humidity is an effective way to protect auditorium chairs and must not be underestimated.
Auditorium chairs are also very fragile, so they should be taken care of when used and cleaned regularly.
1. Dry the cotton auditorium chair with a soft cloth, then dry. Fabric maintenance It is forbidden to use wet cloth, hard objects or chemicals such as acid and alkali to contact the fabric, so as not to affect the surface quality and service cycle. If it is stained with beverages and juices, you can use a paper towel to absorb the water, then wipe it with a neutral detergent dissolved in warm water, then dry it with a clean soft cloth, and finally dry it at a low temperature.
2. Wipe the cloth auditorium chair with water, and then dry it. For general maintenance, you only need to gently wipe with a clean and soft cloth. If you want to clean up the dirt generated by long-term use, the most ideal way is: first wipe with a neutral detergent diluted with warm water, and then use a wrung clean cloth Wipe off the cleaning solution, and finally polish with a dry cloth. After it is completely dry, use an appropriate amount of conditioner to wipe it evenly.
3. The vacuum cleaner is suitable for auditorium chairs made of all materials. The gap between the back, armrest and seat surface can be cleaned with a vacuum cleaner. However, when using a vacuum cleaner, do not use a suction brush to prevent damage to the weaving thread on the textile cloth and make the cloth fluffy, but also avoid sucking with extra strong suction, which may cause the weaving thread to be torn off, so consider using a small vacuum cleaner to clean.
4. There are requirements for the cleaning of wooden auditorium chairs. For wooden materials, avoid placing beverages, chemicals or overheated objects on the surface, so as not to damage the natural color of the wooden surface; leather materials have strong absorption, and attention should be paid to antifouling; leather materials should be cleaned with a special cleaning agent for leather, and avoid using strong detergent.
5. The cleaning of metal auditorium chairs is exquisite. The maintenance of metal materials can be wiped with a soft rag, but avoid using rough, organic solvents (such as turpentine oil, decontamination oil) or wet cloth to wipe, these are the main reasons for surface scars and rust. Wipe frequently with dry cotton silk or a fine cloth to keep it shiny and beautiful.
The above are some tips on how to prevent the wear of auditorium chairs and the daily maintenance of auditorium chairs. Only by taking care of them regularly can we be more comfortable and relaxed when doing it.