With the improvement of people’s living standards, desks and chairs have gradually been paid more attention to by the society, from simple wooden boards to desks and chairs that can now be raised and lowered. So what is the size of the current lift desks and chairs, how do we choose?
Dimensions of lift desks and chairs
In fact, there is no fixed size of desks, and the sizes used by students of each age group will be somewhat different. Let’s take a look at the standard size of desks and chairs. Table and chair height standards for nine classes of students of different heights.
For example, if the height of the student is under 140cm, the height of the desk should be 52cm, the height of the empty area under the desk should be 40cm, and the height of the chair should be 29cm; the height of the student between 140 and 175cm, the height of the desk used should be 40cm. It is 67cm, the height of the empty area under the table should be 55cm, and the height of the chair surface should be 38cm. Moreover, according to the regulations, the forms of desks and chairs used in primary and secondary schools can be optional, but the main dimensions of the table height, the height of the empty area under the desk and the height of the chair surface must meet the home standard.
Lifting student desk size
1. Junior high school student desk size: 600mmx450mmx ( 780-690) mm Elementary school student desk size: 600mmx450mmx ( 750-660 ) mm
2. Desktop size and requirements: 600mm x 400mm, the material is AA solid wood oak plug board with a thickness of 20mm, and the edges and corners of the desktop are arc-shaped.
3. Desk lift side plate: the upper part of the main body is 355mm wide, the bottom width is 240mm, the height is 368mm, the edge is 13mm, and the thickness is 1.2mm.
The student desks produced by our company have four levels of adjustment. The center distance of the fixing screw of each level of lifting holes is 60mm. Equipped with a PP engineering plastic hook, the hook does not exceed the desktop (to ensure the safety of the students), and there are reinforcing ribs on the edge and the middle part. The desktop and the main body are connected by self-tapping (at least 10 screws), and no wires are exposed.
4. Table legs: The horizontal legs at the bottom of the table are made of cold-rolled 25mm*50mm*1 4mm flat round steel pipes, and the bottom legs are 370mm long. The height of the double columns on the bottom leg is 400mm, the distance between the double columns is 35mm, and the outer column between the double columns on both sides is 80mm away from the bottom leg with a 465mm long flat round steel pipe 20mm*50mm*1.4mm to connect.
5. Book bucket: H165mm*W505mm*D350mm, made of 12mm high-quality cold-rolled steel plate by sub-stamping; the bottom is 60mm away from the opening with 18mm reinforcing ribs, and the opening is square tube-shaped. The bottom plate and the side plate of the book bucket are connected by rivets.
The above is an introduction to the size of the lift desk, so after knowing the size of the desk, there are matching chairs, let’s learn about the size of the lift student chair!
Lifting student chair size
1. Junior high school student chair size: 345mm*240mm* ( 455- 395) mm Elementary school student chair size: 345mm*240mm*( 425- 365) mm
2. Seat surface: Seat surface size and requirements: 345mm*240mm, the material is 20mm thick AA solid wood oak plug-in board, and the edges and corners of the seat surface are arc-shaped.
3. Lifting side panels of chairs: the upper part of the main body is 190mm wide, 160mm lower, 180mm high, 15mm hemmed, and 1.2mm thick.
Three-stage adjustment, the center distance of the fixing screw of each stage is 60mm, and the primary school lifting range is (425-365) mm. Junior high schools ( 455-395 ) have stiffeners on the edges and in the middle. The seat surface and the main body are connected by self-tapping (at least 4 screws) without wire.
4. Chair legs: The cross legs at the bottom of the chair are cold-rolled 25mm*50mm*14mm, and the bottom legs are 270mm long. The height of the double columns of the bottom leg is 270mm, the distance between the double columns is 30mm, and the distance between the double columns on both sides is 60mm from the bottom leg.
Size selection of lift desks and chairs
The correct height of the table and chair should enable people to maintain two basic verticals when sitting, that is, when the feet are flat on the ground, the thighs and calves can be basically vertical. At this time, the front of the drawer of the table should not press against the plane of the thigh. The second is when the two arms hang down naturally. The upper arm and the forearm are basically perpendicular, and the height of the desktop should just be in contact with the lower plane of the forearm.
This allows people to maintain the correct sitting and writing posture. If the height of the table and chair is unreasonable, it will directly affect the sitting posture of the person, which is not conducive to the health of the user. For this reason, the height of the space under the desk surface is not less than 580 mm, and the width of the space is not less than 520 mm. According to the survey, multiply the height of the child by 0.27 to calculate the appropriate chair height, and then find a table that is about 33cm higher than the chair.
This article introduces the relevant content about the size of the lifting desks and chairs. Compared with the traditional desks and chairs, the lifting desks and chairs are more suitable for the student’s body. The height of the desks and chairs can be adjusted according to the students at different stages, so as to protect the students. It can improve the spine, keep myopia away, reduce the pressure on the shoulders, neck and arms, and also improve the learning rate of students.