Cheap Plastic Tables and Chairs Parameters
- The specification is 600mm×450mm×(700～760)mm, the table top is 25mm thick, and it is formed by hollow blow molding of environmentally friendly first-generation materials.
- The size of the table bucket is 450mm×300mm×150mm, and the material is 0.8mm thick cold-rolled steel sheet once stretched and formed.
- The table and chair are raised and lowered by casing type. The upper column uses a 20x50x1.2mm elliptical tube, and the lower column uses a 30x60x1.2mm elliptical tube. Lower cross brace connection. The table bracing adopts a 20x40x1.2mm oval tube.
- The seat back is formed by hollow blow molding at one time. The chair back tube adopts a 15x30x1.2mm oval tube.
- The feet of the tables and chairs are all 30x50x1.2mm oval tubes, and the bracing is 20x40x1.2mm oval tubes.
- The legs of the table and chair are made of carbon dioxide gas shielded welding, and the welding bead is required to be uniform, without false welding, missing welding, slag inclusion, etc.
- The metal parts of tables and chairs need to be derusted by shot blasting machine. After physical degreasing and derusting, high-voltage electrostatic spraying is used. The spraying color is off-white.
- The screw is a hexagonal self-tapping thread with a cylindrical head, and the foot cap is made of PVC engineering plastics, and the color is black.