School Tables for Kids Details
1. The desktop adopts 18mm thick density board, the four sides are blue injection-sealed, and the desktop color is off-white.
2. The size of the table bucket is 450mm×300mm×150mm, and the material is 0.8mm thick cold-rolled steel sheet once stretched and formed.
3. The table and chair are raised and lowered in a casing type. The upper column uses a 20x50x1.2mm elliptical tube, and the lower column uses a 30x60x1.2mm elliptical tube.
4. The table bracing adopts a 20x40x1.2mm oval tube.
5. The size of the chair surface is 402*362*350-440mm, and the seat backing board is formed by hollow blow molding at one time.
6. The upper column of the chair uses a 20x50x1.2mm elliptical tube, and the lower column uses a 30x60x1.2mm elliptical tube.
7. The bracing adopts an elliptical tube of 20x40x1.2mm.
8. The legs of the table and chair are made by carbon dioxide gas shielded welding, and the welding bead is required to be uniform, without false welding, missing welding, slag inclusion, etc.
9. The metal parts of tables and chairs need to be derusted by shot blasting machine. After physical degreasing and derusting, high-voltage electrostatic spraying is used. The spraying color is off-white.
10. The screw uses a hexagonal self-tapping thread with a cylindrical head, and the foot cap is made of PVC engineering plastics, and the color is black.