Siamese Table Parameters
All the wooden parts are made of 18mm thick density board, melamine double veneer, but the front baffle of the table is 12mm thick, smooth, durable, scratch resistant, the table has a pen slot, and the edge of the table and the pen slot are sprayed with transparent paint.
All steel parts are oven painted (red or yellow), and the bottom of the steel pipe must have a foot cap.
1. Steel pipe: 25×25mm square pipe, thickness: 1.2mm. Easy to disassemble and transport
2. Steel-wood joint: fixed with chrome-plated screws, the screw head is embedded in the wood and covered with a plastic cover
3. The connecting part of the steel pipe and the steel pipe: fixed with chrome-plated screws
4. The part where the board and the board are connected: iron screws, the screw heads are embedded in the board and covered with a plastic cover
5. Installation: The tables in a row should be connected together with screws and steel pipes, so that a single table will not shake randomly.